Still knee-deep in mortar and arguing with Tim about which tile should go where...but Cole and Bella have had some deep thoughts lately so I thought I'd share.
1) I don't like babies. Babies are mean and they smell. And they cry way too much.
2) I can do the monkey bars at the park now. It hurts my hands though.
3) I'm never having babies.
4) My favorite letter of the alphabet is "B". Can you guess why?
5) My favorite colors are black, pink, purple, white, red, blue, turqoise, orange, brown and orangish-red. Pretty much every color in America. Did you know that red is rojo in Spanish?
6) I do NOT fart all the time. Just some of the time, like when I'm in the bathroom. But that's where you're supposed to fart so it's okay.
7) I have sparkly shoes like Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz. I click them three times but I never go anywhere like she does.
8) 1 + 1 = 2 and 2 + 2 = 4. There you go. That's how many kids we have in our family.
9) The next holiday is Easter. No, wait, it's St Patrick's Day but I like Easter better because I get candy. And I like bunnies.
10) Everyone calls me "Peanut". Sometimes they call me "Nutty" for short. I wish everyone would just call me Bella....or Jennifer.
1) I like dinosaurs.
2) My favorite dinosaur is a stegosaurus. It used to be a T-rex until I saw Jurassic Park. They're kind of mean.
3) Bella farts all the time and tries to blame me.
4) Sometimes when I sleep at night, I hear noise. I think it might be the man in the moon asking me when the sun is going to come up so he can go to sleep...or it could just be the heater coming on.
5) Cats are friendly. But some aren't.
6) I hope my mom will make macaroni and cheese for dinner tonight. Not the Kraft kind, but the real kind with the big rectangle of yellow cheese.*
7) My favorite letter is "C" because my name starts with "C". You know what else starts with the letter "C"? Candy does. Cole and candy. Candy and Cole. I like the way that sounds.
8) My favorite color is blue because it has more colors than the other colors. I also like orange and green but not as much as blue.
9) Bella wants to go to the park but I don't. Too bad for her.
10) I used to like apple juice but now I don't. And I used to like Flinstone vitamins but now I don't. There are a lot of things I don't like anymore...probably because I'm growing up.
* The real kind of cheese he's referring to is Velveeta. Shhhhhh...it's real cheese in our house.
Care to share what your deep thought for today is?
Ham and Bowtie Pasta Casserole
8 hours ago