Morning, noon and night, they are talking about this big, hairy monster-type....uh, thing.
They discovered Big Foot after watching the movie Judy Moody and The Not So Bummer Summer.
And they believe he is real and living in a nearby forest here in Northern California.
So in case you were wondering, here are some things you never knew about Big Foot...according to my kids:
1) Big Foot's favorite foods are grapes, deer, cheeseburgers with everything (including pickles...never ever forget the pickles or you will pay dearly), lollipops, marshmallows and berries.
2) He has no choice but to poop out in the wild so he has to wipe his butt with sticks and/or leaves. Leaves can also be mulit-purposed as a hairbrush.
3) He's a Sasquatcher. Nope, not a Sasquatch...but a Sasquatcher.
4) Never ever confuse Big Foot with Chewbacca. Chewbacca is a Wookie and Big Foot is a Sasquatcher. There's a big difference between the two.
5) He has no friends....because he eats his friends.
6) He has green eyes that sometimes turn brown. It depends on his mood. And he has yellow teeth. Because there is no such thing as a toothbrush in the wild. Or toothpaste. Duh.
7) Big Foot spends his days eating his favorite foods and running away from people. When he's not running away from people, he's hunting them down. If he's lucky enough to catch a person, he kills them and eats them....raw, like sushi.
8) He's mean. So never try to capture him and make him your family pet.
9) Big Foot cannot talk. He just kind of roars, like an angry monster. And don't try to talk to him because he doesn't understand English. Only Spanish.
10) He smells like garbage, poop....and bad breath.
Now, don't you feel enlightened on all things Big Foot?